The Hiram Blauvelt Art Museum

was established in 1957 by the Blauvelt-Demarest Foundation,
a legacy of the late Hiram Blauvelt, philanthropist, conservationist
and collector. Through the contribution of his private wildlife art and big game collections, he hoped to promote the cultural value of wildlife art and the need for the conservation of its subjects.

Permanent Collection

Website design by Michelle W. Nix for Scott and Nix, Inc.
Programming by Thomas V. Fondano.

The Hiram Blauvelt Art Museum is funded by the Blauvelt-Demarest Foundation, and is a member of the
New Jersey Association of Museums, the Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums, and the American Associations of Museums.